STEP 1 – Enrolment Application Submission
- Submit the completed Enrolment Form, Registration Fee and all the required documents to the Administrator.
- The application is only complete when the school receives all the required documentation.
- Incomplete form or documentation will not be processed until all required documents have been submitted to the school.
STEP 2 – Review
The Administrator reviews the application received and parents will be advised whether a place is available in the requested class.
STEP 3 – Placement Test
All applicants except Kindergarten students are to be scheduled for a placement test.
STEP 4 – Interview
Applicants will be interviewed by the Principal. For Kindergarten level, Parents / Guardians will have to be present during the interview.
STEP 5 – Enrolment & Registration
- Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer from the School.
- The acceptance of the offer must be made on or before the specified date as indicated on the Letter of Offer.
- Payment of the Security Deposit and all other Fees payable are required to confirm the place.
- Approval from Ministry of Education (MOE) – Malaysian students only
The school will assist the applicant in submitting the necessary documents to MOE.
Parents will be notified by the School upon receipt of an approval letter from the MOE.
- Valid Visa – International Student only
International students must possess valid visas issued by the Malaysian Immigration Department.
The School will assist in providing the necessary letters to assist in the Visa application.
STEP 7 – Commence School (first day of school)
All new students will report to the School Office at 8:00am before joining their classes.